Gluten-Free Cheesy Potato Chowder
- 2 - (2.4 oz) Mom's Place Gluten Free Cream of Potato Soup
- 3 carrots diced
- 3 celery stalks diced
- 1 med onion diced
- 2-4 cups diced potatoes (soup comes iwth diced potatoes, but I like more!)
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 4 tsp Mom's Place Gluten Free Chicken Bouillon mixed with 4 cups water
- gluten free bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup gluten free cheddar cheese, grated
Add 6 Tablespoons of cream of potato soup with 1 1/2 cups water, and add to large crockpot. Add carrots, celery, onion and diced potatoes. Add chicken bouillon mixed with water (4 cups) to crockpot. May need to add more, depending on how much you want to make. Set the crockpot on low for 6-8 hours. Add the cream cheese, cooked bacon and grated cheese and mix well. Let it melt and thicken. Salt and pepper to taste.
I garnish with some extra crumbled bacon and shredded cheese on top when serving. It is super yummy! Also would work great in Mom's Place Gluten Free Bread Bowls.