Gluten-free Better Than Fun Cake
- 1 Mom's Place Gluten Free Decadent Devil's Food Cake
- 3/4 cup gluten free hot fudge
- 3/4 cup gluten free butterscotch topping
- 3/4 sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag Heath Bar Pieces, divided
- 1 tub of whipped topping
Prepare the Mom's Place Gluten Free Decadent Devil's Food Cake in a 9×13 pan. Bake as directed. Allow to cool but do not remove the cake from the pan. Once cooled, use the handle of a wooden spoon to poke holes in the top of the cake. Pour the hot fudge over the cake and allow it to soak into the holes. Next pour the butterscotch sauce over the cake and allow to soak in. Then pour the condensed milk and allow it to soak in. Once everything has been absorbed, sprinkle half of the bag of Heath bar pieces over the cake. Spread the whipped topping over the pieces. Then sprinkle the remaining pieces over the whipped topping.