Gluten-free Mini Taco Bowls
Try this easy twist on tacos for lunch or dinner.
- 6 Gluten-Free Corn Tortilla's
- 1lb Hamburger
- 1/2 packet Mom's Place Gluten Free Taco Seasoning Mix
- Mom's Place Gluten Free Creamy Ranch Dressing Mix Prepared according to directions
- Your favorite taco toppings
- Large Muffin Tin or 6 custard cups
|Spray corn tortilla with pan spray
Heat Tortillas on a skillet heated to about 350 degrees
|Place 1 tortilla in muffin cup. I like to place a 1/2 pint jar into the shell. Repeat with all 6 shells. Bake in a 400degree oven for 15 min. till crisp. Remove from oven and cool .|
While shells are baking, fry hamburger til brown and add 1/2 package of taco seasoning mix preparing as directed.
|Add your topping and favorite salsa, drizzle with ranch dressing and serve.|