Gluten-free Bruschetta with Warm Tomatoes
- 2 1/2 cups grape, pear, or cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon freschly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Cooking spray
- 4 (1-ounce) slices Mom's Place Gluten Free Tuscany Tomato Basil Bread
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- Combine first 8 ingredients, and let stand 1 hour.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add tomato mixture, and cook 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add bread; cook 2 minutes on each side or until toasted. Rub 1 side of each toast slice with the cut sides of garlic clove halves. Serve tomato mixture over toast.