Gluten-free Pork Tenderloin with Smoky Espresso Rub
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Spanish smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso granules or 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine first 7 ingredients. Rub sugar mixture over pork. Cover and let stand 15 minutes.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Heat oil in pan. Add pork; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160° (slightly pink).
- Remove pork from pan, reserving drippings in pan. Cover pork and let stand 5 minutes. Stir 1/2 cup water into drippings, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Drizzle sauce over pork.