Gluten-Free Taco Casserole
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (16oz) refried beans
- 1 2/3 cup salsa
- 1 package Mom's Place Gluten Free Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 1/2 Cups broken gluten free tortilla chips
- 1/2 med green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 2 med tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup olives, sliced
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- Heat oven to 350°F. In a skillet, cook hamburger until done.about 5 to 7 minutes; drain. Stir in refried beans, salsa and taco seasoning mix. Reduce heat to medium. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- In ungreased 2-quart casserole, place 2 cups of the broken tortilla chips. Top evenly with beef mixture. Top with bell peppers, onions, 1 cup of the tomato, the cheese and olives.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted. Top baked casserole with lettuce, remaining 1/2 cup tomato and remaining 1/2 cup tortilla chips.
Makes 4-6 Servings
We serve it with fresh avocados or guacamole, also we serve a fruit on the side.