Gluten-free Greek Pasta
This is a family favorite for the hot summer months. Fast and easy to make, Very nutritional also.
- 2 (14.5oz) cans Italian style diced tomatoes or 4 large tomatoes(diced) and 1 tsp. itailian seasoning
- 1 (19oz) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed ( hint they are white kidney beans)
- 10 oz fresh spinach, washed and chopped
- 8 oz Mom's Place Gluten Free Rotelle
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (opt)
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water until just about done. Drain well and rinse in hot water. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes and seasonings with beans in a large non-stick skillet. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Add spinach to the sauce and cook for about 2 minutes or until spinach wilts, stiring constantly. Serve sauce over pasta, and sprinkle with feta.