Gluten-free Santa Fe Chicken or Beef Fajitas
Our family loves these fajitas! I prepare the flour tortillas first (or make ahead of time to freeze and use as needed). These are great with a side dish of black beans and cilantro rice - yum!
- Vegetable oil
- 1Tbs. gluten free soy sauce
- Mom's Place Gluten Free Santa Fe Fajita Seasoning Mix
- One onion cut into strips
- One red pepper cut into strips
- One green pepper cut into strips
- 1 lb meat of your choice cut into thin strips
- Mom's Place Gluten Free Flour Tortillas (already made)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Limes (optional)
In a large skillet, heat 1 Tablespoon oil and sauté onion and peppers till tender. Remove from skillet and set aside. Add 1 Tablespoon oil to skillet and add meat. Cook just until done and add vegetables back into skillet. In a small bowl add ¼ C. water, soy sauce and seasoning packet. Stir and add to skillet. Simmer 2 to 3 min., stirring occasionally.
Warm tortillas in microwave for 30 seconds. Spoon filling onto the tortilla, add sour cream and lime. Roll up and enjoy. Serves 4