Gluten-Free Pesto Gnocchi
- 1 package Mom’s Place DeLallo Gnocchi
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup zucchini diced
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped
- pine nuts toasted
- Parmesan Cheese shredded
- Cook and drain gnocchi according to package directions.
- While gnocchi is cooking, add olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Saute diced zucchini and peppers until tender.
- Gently stir in pesto and gnocchi. Add tomatoes and carefully stir to coat. Top with pine nuts and Parmesan cheese (optional).
Recipe & photo adapted from Lil Luna