Gluten Free Cheddar Crackers
- 8 ounce brick sharp cheddar cheese (not shredded)
- 1 cup Mom's Place Gluten Free Flour Blend
- 1/2 tsp salt (or more if you like salt)
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce (more if you like things hot)
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Cut cheese brick into small chunks.
- Put cheese in a food processor and process cheese to get small crumbles.
- Add the Mom's Place Gluten Free Flour Blend and salt and process to combine.
- Add the milk, butter and hot sauce and process on the dough function to form a dough ball.
- Remove dough and roll out very thin on either parchment paper or a rolling mat.
- Cut into one inch squares and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely on the pan.
- Store in an airtight container.
*Photo and recipe provided by Ambassador Kathleen C.