Gluten Free Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- ½ pound dry Mom's Place elbow macaroni, prepared according to package directions and rinsed in cold water
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained (reserve ½ cup liquid for dressing)
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ¼ cup green onion
- Pineapple Dressing:
- ½ cup reserved pineapple juice
- ½ light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- In a large bowl, combine macaroni, pineapple chunks, ham, carrots, and green onion in a bowl. set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, greek yogurt, cider vinegar, and sugar. Pour over pasta and stir to coat. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Meals.com
Photo and Recipe adapted from The Recipe Critic