Summer Pasta Salad
Pasta Salad Ingredients:
- Mom's Place Penne Pasta
- Fresh Strawberries
- Baby Arugula
- Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Lemon Juice
- Greek Yogurt
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook the penne according to package instructions. When it’s done, drain it and then place it in a large bowl.
- Stir in the arugula while the pasta is still warm so that it wilts. Then season with salt and pepper.
- Add in the strawberries, avocado, and feta cheese.
- To make the pasta salad dressing, whisk together the greek yogurt, lemon juice, and poppy seed dressing, and then pour it over the pasta salad and stir it all together.
- Serve it warm or refrigerate it until you’re ready to serve and have it cold. It tastes so good either way!
These penne pasta salad ingredients create such a fresh and summery flavor. So creamy and delicious! If you want to add even more to this dish, you could include bacon crumbles, sweet corn, apples, peach slices, and more. The extra fruit would add even more sweetness, and the bacon would add just a little bit of savoriness to balance things out.
*Image & Recipe Adapted from The Cookie Rooke