Gluten Free Baked Chicken Tacos
- 3 chicken breasts (diced)
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 can diced tomatoes or 1 packet Mom’s Place Salsa Seasoning
- 1 packet of Mom’s Place Gluten Free Taco Seasoning
- 1 box of GF hard taco shells
- Shredded Cheese
- 1 packet of Mom’s Place Fiesta Chili Lime Dip
- 1 carton (16 oz) sour cream
- Spinach or lettuce (optional)
- 1 Mom’s Place Gluten Free Salsa Seasoning Mix
- 15 oz. can of tomato sauce
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat a medium sauce pan or cast iron skillet over medium heat, add 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Add your diced chicken and cook for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through, add your salsa or diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and stir together. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Spray a glass baking dish with nonstick spray, and then fill your shells with the chicken/salsa mixture.
- Top each taco with cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Add the fiesta chili lime dip seasoning to the entire carton of sour cream. Stir.
- Combine salsa seasoning mix with 15 oz. can of tomato sauce as indicated on the package, stir.
- When tacos are finish, topped with lettuce / spinach, fiesta chili lime dip, and salsa.
Makes 8-10 tacos.