Gluten-Free Taco Pasta Bowls
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 Tbs. Mom's Place Taco Seasoning
- 1 package Mom's Place Pasta (any shape will work, but Penne & Rotelle are our personal favorites)
- Handful of shredded cheese
- 1 small carton of sour cream
- 1 package of Mom's Place Fiesta Chili Lime Dip
- 1 avocado
- 1 TBS Gluten-Free Salsa
- Handful of spinach
- Brown hamburger
- Add taco seasoning, using directions on taco package.
- While taco meat is simmering, boil water for pasta & follow the directions on the pasta.
- When meat and pasta are done, split the pasta into 4 bowls, split the meat up on top, add spinach, shredded cheese, TBS of salsa, and ¼ - ½ of an avocado to each bowl.
- Mix the fiesta chili lime package with the sour cream. Place a dollop on top of each bowl.
- Add any other taco condiments you prefer - chips, olives, guacamole, pico, etc.
- Enjoy! Serves 4.