Spring Fruit Pizza
- 1 Mom’s Place Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 Mom’s Place Gluten Free Cream Cheese Frosting Mix
- 1 1/2 cups fruit (raspberries, sliced mango, kiwi fruit, bananas, blueberries, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease pizza pan or baking sheet to measure about an 8-inch circle.
- Prepare the sugar cookie mix as indicated on the packaging, only until you have formed the dough (do not bake or split into cookies). Once the dough is prepared, place on prepared pan or baking sheet. Allow to soften for 5-10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover the entire circle, making a smooth edge. You may also use a butter knife to achieve a round edge.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until lightly golden, and wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- While baking, prepare cream cheese frosting mix entirely as indicated on the package.
- Spread evenly over cooled cookie crust to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Arrange fruit as desired on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Slice into wedges or squares.