Gluten-free Crockpot Chicken Tacos
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken (about 4 chicken breasts)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 small package Mom's Place Gluten Free Taco Seasoning (or 3 Tbsp.)
- 1 - 1.1 oz. package Mom's Place Gluten Free Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1/2 cup - 1 cup water (if chicken is frozen, then don't add water)
- Batch of Mom's Place Gluten Free Flour Tortillas Mix (can prepare and cook tortillas while chicken is cooking in crockpot, or make in advance - follow instructions on package)
Place all ingredients in large crockpot. Cover with lid and cook on high heat for 4 hours, or low heat for 5-6 hours. Remove chicken from crockpot (it will easily fall apart) and serve on Mom's Place Gluten Free prepared Flour Tortillas. Add lettuce and tomato, or pico de gallo, shredded cheese, fresh lime, cilantro, sour cream or guacamole (any of your favorite toppings will do) and enjoy!
Another option is to serve it over Mom's Place Gluten Free Quinoa Pasta!