Gluten-Free Sweet Pork Burritos
- 3 lb. pork loin
- 1 - 4 oz. can green chiles
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 - 16 oz. gluten free soda (i.e. 7up, Mountain Dew, but not diet or cola)
- 1 package Mom's Place Gluten Free Beef Enchilada Seasoning Mix
- 1 package 13 oz. Mom's Place Gluten Free Flour Tortilla Mix
- 2 Tbs. (or 1 package) Fiesta Chili Lime Dip Seasoning Mix
- 1 - 16 oz. carton of sour cream
- In a large crock pot, spray the inside with cooking spray. Place pork roast inside. Pour water and 1/2 the soda around pork. Sprinkle evenly with garlic salt, salt and pepper. Cover with lid and cook on high heat for 6 hours, or low heat for 8-9 hours.
- Remove pork from crock pot and transfer to cutting board. Discard liquid from crock pot. Shred pork with two forks and remove any fat.
- In a bowl, mix remaining soda, diced green chiles, Mom's Place Gluten Free Enchilada Sauce mix and brown sugar. Place shredded pork back in crock pot and pour enchilada sauce mixture over shredded pork. Cover crock pot with lid and cook 2 hours on low heat.
- Prepare Mom's Place Gluten Free flour tortillas per mix instructions.
- Prepare cilantro rice, black beans and fiesta chili lime dip. (For Fiesta Chili Lime Dip, simple add the Fiesta Chili Lime seasoning to the carton of sour cream and stir).
- When ready, place black beans, rice and sweet pork over flour tortilla (may roll or leave flat). Add lettuce and tomato, or pico de gallo and add a dollop of Fiesta Chili Lime Dip for an amazing dinner your family will rave about!