Gluten-Free Recipe of the Month
Gluten Free Blueberry Cheesecake Crumble Cake
Posted: June 13, 2018
- 1 Mom’s Place Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cube butter
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/3 C. brown sugar
Blueberry Cheesecake Filling
- (2) 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- ½ C. + 2 Tbs. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 ⅔ cup Blueberries
- 1 Mom’s Place Cream Cheese Frosting Mix
- 3 Tbs. milk or cream.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spray the bottom of two 9-inch springform pans (or deep pie dishes).
- Slightly soften butter and then blend with all Crumb Cake ingredients thoroughly with a hand-mixer. Mixture should be crumbly.
- Press about ⅔ of the mixture in the bottom and sides of the pans. Place the pans and remaining crumbs in the fridge.
- To make the filling, blend all Blueberry Cheesecake Filling ingredients, minus the blueberries. Blend just to combine, do not overdo it.
- Pour half of the cheesecake mixture in chilled crusts, scatter about ⅔ of the blueberries over both fillings. Spread remaining cheesecake mixture to both crusts. Top both with remaining blueberries and then with remaining crumb mixture from step 3.
- Bake at 350 F until golden brown and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45-55 minutes.
- To make the glaze, stir the cream cheese frosting mix with milk or cream. Mixture should be thin enough to drizzle. If it is too thick, add more milk.
Yields: 2 9-inch cakes
Posted: June 1, 2018
FOR THE SALAD:
2 packages (8 oz. each) Mom's Place Gluten Free Quinoa Elbow Macaroni
1 cup frozen corn (thawed) or 2 ears fresh corn
1/2 cup sliced black olives
Posted: May 14, 2018
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 ½ cups Gluten Free Chocolate Chips
7 cups Gluten Free miniature colored marshmallows
1 package Mom’s Graham Crackers Mix, prepared & broken into bite-size pieces
Posted: May 1, 2018
- 1 Mom’s Place Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 Mom’s Place Gluten Free Cream Cheese Frosting Mix
- 1 1/2 cups fruit (raspberries, sliced mango, kiwi fruit, bananas, blueberries, etc.)
Posted: April 24, 2018
- 1/2 pound Gluten Free Elbow Macaroni
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons Mom’s Best Flour Blend
- 1 tablespoon powdered mustard
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 large egg
- 12 ounces sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper
Posted: March 31, 2018
Ingredients for Cookies:
2 Mom’s Place Devil’s Decadent Food Cake Mixes
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 ¼ C. shortening
1 Mom’s Place Cream Cheese Frosting Mix
Posted: March 14, 2018
Enjoy this fun and yummy treat as an Easter tradition, or to celebrate spring! This is a great activity for kids to help decorate.
1 Mom's Place Gluten Free Yellow or White Cake Mix
Posted: March 10, 2018
1 Mom's Place Chocolate Pudding Mix
1 Mom's Place Vanilla Wafers Mix
Directions: Make mixes above as directed. Chill 2 hours. Serve with Whipped Cream.