Survey Says... What Does Mom Really Want for Mother’s Day?”
Mother’s Day. Describe your Mom in one word. Can you? A recent survey showed results like “Everything” “Awesome” “Heavenly” “World” “Patient” “Fun” “Life-Glue” , etc. this same survey asked Mom’s what they DID & DID NOT want for Mother’s Day.
Mom’s Don’t Want…
- - Perfume
- - Flowers
- - Carpet Cleaning
- - House Cleaning
- - Jewelry … came in dead last
- - Wine & Chocolate … they buy when they want; otherwise it just adds pounds
- Mom’s Do Want….
- - Time with their children
- - Breakfast together (that she didn’t have to cook)
- - Brunch (that she didn’t have to cook)
- - Lunch, Dinner, etc. (you get the picture?)
Mom’s want to feel special. They want something customized to them. They want something thoughtful. Mom’s Simply want a personalized gift. Something that shows you know them, you love them, you care how they feel, you care about their happiness-just as they’ve done for you for many many years.
What better way to do that then—making them a healthy Gluten Free Meal, or Preparing their Gluten Free (freezer) Meals for a week, or a personalized Gluten Free gift. Check out our exclusive Mother's Day Sale, going on now.